Among all other features that iOS13 and iPadOS 13 brought along, the ability to save any article or a website as PDF is one of the most underrated. The update now allows users to save and share any article or website in PDF format right from the browser screen. Here’s how to do it.
Pre-requisites: iOS13 or iPadOS13 must be installed on the device
Working internet connectivity
Steps to save a long screenshot as PDF Before proceeding with the steps, do understand that the PDF created using a screenshot will have the width of the iPhone or iPad screen and not the regular A4 size.
1. Open any website or article on Safari
2. Then switch to ‘Reader mode’ by tapping on ‘AA’ button from the top-left corner of the address bar
3. Then switch to ‘Reader mode’ by tapping on ‘AA’ button from the top-left corner of the address bar
4. Now, take a screenshot using the right key combination based on the device you are using
5. Tap on the screenshot preview at the bottom left corner
6. It will open the screenshot editor window
7. From screenshot editor, tap on ‘Full page’ to capture the entire website or page
8. Tap on Done and choose the option ‘Save PDF to Files’
9. Choose the location and hit ‘Save’ in Files app